We are looking to add a talented, motivated and compassionate nurse professional to our outstanding team.
Holly Hill Health Care Residence is a family owned and operated 5-star health care facility located in beautiful Newbury in Geauga County. We offer short-term rehab, post-acute care, assisted living, and independent living accommodations to our community. Our family has been providing excellence in long-term care since 1965.
We offer competitive wages and benefits and encourage continuous education to advance your career with us!
The RN Supervisoris responsible for supervising and evaluating the residents, resident care and nursing personnel performance in accordance with standards set forth by state and federal agencies and Holly Hill Nursing Home.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Participation in resident admission process by assisting Charge Nurse as needed, putting chart in order, communication with physician, taking off order, etc.
- Coordination of all resident care during scheduled shift
- Participation in shift report as necessary
- Participation in orientation of new employees
- Physician rounds, including taking off orders and documentation of visit as needed
- Audit medical records as needed.
- Coordination of residents’ functional and behavioral status with MDS documentation
- Investigation and documentation of any unusual occurrence and notification of appropriate parties
- Investigation of medication discrepancies
- Counseling and discipline of nursing staff as needed
- Expeditious replacement of staff for absences during scheduled and subsequent shifts
- Function as Charge Nurse when required by staffing needs
- Guiding staff in development of individualized Plan of Care
- Participates and teaches in-services in relation to Quality Indicators.
- Assists in providing education to residents and families to facilitate a safe discharge home
- Assists with NOMNC procedure and insurance appeals as needed
- Assures resident safety
The successful RN Supervisor must:
- Be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Have a valid nursing license for the state of Ohio
- Possess effective communication with residents, physicians, staff, family members, etc.
- Possess the ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
Job Type: Full Time
Holly Hill Health Care Residence is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Go to all jobs